Global Digital Strategist
Global Digital Strategist job available in Galway. You will be responsible for Digital strategy and experience across our entire Digital EcoSystem. You will also be required to identify customer pain points and profitable paths throughout the customer digital journey and implement improvements.
The Global Digital Strategist will have experience managing cross-channel online digital experiences, SEO, optimizing media and web, strategizing on digital planning and developing digital demand generation programs. The role will require working with the wider team to develop, execute, track & report user metrics, and optimize the customer journey experience across the entire digital ecosystem.
This individual is accountable for working directly with the various countries worldwide and multiple teams within to strategize, build and optimize the Digital experience. In this role, you will function as the primary point of contact for the country marketing/digital teams and work closely with business unit to strategize and deliver a best in class Digital strategy and experience.
- Develop strategic digital plans across our entire Digital EcoSystem for the set of countries you’ll be in charge of
- Work closely with local country marketing teams on their key business priorities and develop country plans to support local priorities
- Work closely with the countries to identify, manage and optimise key conversion points in the acquisition funnel
- Monitor and optimise media, landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- Present & provide recommendations and analysis in monthly and quarterly media, web, content reports to countries and to business units
- Work with the relevant teams to create a smooth and consistent Omni channel user experience to support customer engagement
- Stay up-to-date with changing technology and work with Media, UX, Publishing and Development about for how to best leverage the latest technological developments in our digital efforts
- Work closely with your country dedicated SEO strategist
- Monitor and improve SEO metrics and performance of local webpages
- Implement application funnel efficiencies and reduce consumer drop off/pain points.
- Min. Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience with any of the following web analytics, Personalisation, customer journey UX/UI, A/B testing, Adobe, SEO, SEM and acquisition optimisation tactics.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible to working in different time zones
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Fluent English
- 5 years + of experience is required along with a deep passion for using data to improve marketing effectiveness and effective communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively; must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute decision with judgment and discretion
- Good time management skills
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button.