An outstanding opportunity at a global, dynamic and highly respected life sciences organisation.
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: £158 per day - PAYE
• Seek updates on batch release dates and changes to batch status to trigger shipments.
• Create and manage export and import documents and in a timely manner.
• Execute transactions in SAP. Create offline documents for exporting.
• Manage and track the progress of all export and import shipments end to end using tools such as DHL and LifeTrack
• Use SAP to check inventory movements
• Provide information to support writing of deviations should they occur in a shipment
• Follow up on invoices for trade lanes used. Ensure data is with the Global Export Manager.
• Track, monitor and register key export documents such as permits, EUR1s, COO, POAs.
• Store required documents on the Global Logistics SharePoint site
• Audit documents regularly to ensure quality and completeness
• Participate in AEO and self-audits for Trade Compliance
• Understand new/updated regulations and track trends affecting imports/exports
• Be curious, develop strong knowledge in SAP to route cause any issues preventing export documents to be created in SAP. Raise Tickets as required to the SAP Support Team.
• Participate in testing for future SAP enhancements
Skills / Requirements:
• Strong SAP skills in Purchase Order, Sales Order, Outbound Delivery creations
• Fluency in English
• Demonstrated knowledge of trade compliance terminology; such as incoterms, HTS codes, FDA codes and knowledge of EU and US regulations in the healthcare industry
• Proven time management skills for planning and schedule of work
• Attention to detail in completing required export/import documentation
• Strong communications skills; oral and written
Please apply by sending your CV’s to email@example.com or call in and speak to Ollie on 01189594990.