Salary: Executive Level
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
A global pharmaceutical company are seeking a Senior Medical Affairs Physician to join their global team, leading on some of their extremely exciting Rare Oncology and Rare Disease products. This business has seen a lot of growth and expansion in the last 5 years and they are looking to find a dynamic, global Physician to help continue this trend and shape strategy and the Emerging Markets further and area of rare oncology further.
• Medically qualified and GMC registered
• Global Medical Affairs experience
• Oncology/Rare Disease experience
Responsibilities will include:
• Leading the global medical affairs activities, with a focus on Emerging Markets
• Support the Region in any scientific projects
• Support the Region in any negotiation with health authorities
• Managing and developing both existing and new medical activities to deliver commercial success
• Develop and implement global plans to deliver medical strategy
• Develop a strong KOL/Advisor Network across the Region
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.