Global Payroll Manager - Financial Accounting Advisory Services
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading professional services firms. We are currently seeking a Global Payroll Manager on a permanent basis to join a growing team which has grown from rapidly over the last couple of years.
· Utilising in depth payroll knowledge and experience to support clients in short and medium term project engagements on domestic and international payroll e.g. payroll provider transitions, payroll process reviews, audits and short-term staff shortages
· Supporting clients in assignments to design tailor made solutions.
· Maintain and develop existing and new client relationships to ensure our partnership is real.
· Onsite and offsite client support with delivery of their domestic and international payrolls.
· Dealing with day-to-day client employee queries on domestic and international payrolls.
· Investigation of payroll issues including utilising the international network of the companies’ firms to procure and co-ordinate solutions to client queries.
· Producing reports on a regular basis including payroll consolidated reporting and performance KPI reports.
· Administrative responsibility, management and accurate record keeping of client queries
· Other such duties in connection with payroll processing, issue resolution and client relations as may arise from time to time.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in payroll
· Experience working in international payroll processing
· Proven track record in a senior payroll role with an intention to pursue a career in international payroll
· Experience in leading a team
· Experience in high volume international payrolls
· Experience in delivery of payrolls both in-house and for clients.
· Familiarity with global equity compensation schemes such as ESPP, RSU, Share options
· Strong leadership skills
· Experience in a client facing role
· Dedication to client service delivery and a passion for client service
· Confident and strong communicator, both verbally and written, highly articulate
· A strong, genuine interest in international payroll
· Commitment to career development in payroll
· Ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments
· An ability to think laterally and follow things through
· Highly organised and efficient.