This role will suit an ambitious, motivated payroll professional who is willing and interested in getting involved with helping the team. It involves working closely with senior personnel within the business but also with key people from our multinational client base.
• Onsite and offsite client payroll support with end to end processing of domestic and international payrolls;
• Administrative responsibility, management and accurate record keeping of client queries;
• Investigation and resolution of payroll issues
• Supporting clients in short term project engagements, for example payroll provider transitions, payroll audits and short term staff shortages;
• Dealing with day to day employee queries on client payrolls, both domestic and international;
• Proven track record in a payroll role with an intention to pursue a career in international payroll; and excellent computer skills (MS Office) including a high level of excel skills.
• High level of attention to detail and strong initiative;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently, and to take ownership of role;
• A strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality;
• Passionate, articulate communicator;
• A genuine interest in international payroll;
• Ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments;
• An ability to think laterally and follow things through;
• Highly organised and efficient;
• A passion for client service; and
• Good interpersonal skills
Desirable skills / attributes
• Experience in a payroll processing role with exposure to international and high-volume payrolls; and
• Demonstrate good level of knowledge of end-to-end payroll processing including benefits administration, share based remuneration, statutory payroll regulations and payroll journal entries.