Global Payroll Specialist
Our client is seeking a Global Payroll Specialist on a permanent basis with an employer of choice based in Cork. You will be joining a team of proactive specialists in accounting and payroll who are focused on providing practical solutions to their clients complex financial reporting and business compliance needs. This is a fantastic opportunity that would suit an ambitious motivated payroll professional who is willing and interested in getting involved with helping the team.
· Onsite and offsite client payroll support with end-to-end processing of domestic and international payrolls.
· Administrative responsibility, management and accurate record keeping of client queries.
· Investigation and resolution of payroll issues utilising an international network of firms to procure and co-ordinate solutions to client queries.
· Supporting clients in short term project engagements, for example payroll provider transitions, payroll audits and short-term staff shortages.
· Dealing with day-to-day employee queries on client payrolls, both domestic and international,
· Other such duties in connection with payroll processing, issue resolution and client relations as may arise from time to time.
· Proven track record in a payroll role with an intention to pursue a career in international payroll.
· Excellent computer skills (MS Office) including a high level of excel skills.
· High level of attention to detail and strong initiative.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently, and to take ownership of role.
· A strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality.
· Passionate, articulate communicator.
· A genuine interest in international payroll.
· Ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments.
· An ability to think laterally and follow things through.
· Highly organised and efficient.
· A passion for client service and good interpersonal skills.
· Experience in a payroll processing role with exposure to international and high-volume payrolls.
· Demonstrate good level of knowledge of end-to-end payroll processing including benefits administration, share based remuneration, statutory payroll regulations and payroll journal entries.