Global Project Leader Clinical Development
Remote – East Coast
Industry leading salary, benefits, and stock on offer
Cpl are supporting a leading biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing, and commercializing medicine for patients with rare disease. As they continue to grow, this organization are seeking a Global Project Leader Clinical Development to work closely with the c-suite team and CEO to report and update on the progress of specific projects. Using technology platforms that have expanded from foundational scientific expertise in RNA mechanisms to include multiple approaches including gene therapy, this biotechnology company are working on several early and late phase assets.
This individual will have the opportunity to drive global cross functional teams who will be lead on both early and late phase gene therapy studies. You will work cross-functionally with the wider business to establish strategy and leadership on the long-term vision of the portfolio. Driving successful delivery of the projects, this role will function as a subject matter expert and will define goals, strategy, underlying science, budget, and resources.
With extensive funding and plans to acquire new assets and programs, the company is committed to continue growing and offers excellent long-term opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the executive leadership team, providing relevant updates at internal meetings regarding the progress of specific projects
• Oversight of a cross-functional team responsible for development, execution, and delivery of drug development projects
• Involved in all aspects of clinical development from initial planning through to budget and resources
• Act as a single point of contact for internal and external stakeholders for the program
• Develop and maintain a detailed project plan that includes timelines of the project deliverables
• Implement new strategies and SOPs where necessary for the wider project team
• Advanced scientific degree (MD, PhD or PharmD)
• 8+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• 5+ years’ experience leading global drug development projects
• Experience in Rare Disease / Gene Therapy is preferred but not essential
• Deep knowledge leading large global programs
• Ability to manage cross functional teams effectively
• Excellent communication skills, able to build cross functional relationships with the ability to support multiple projects
The successful candidate will receive a leading basic salary with a benefits package to include the likes of a bonus scheme, stock units, medical benefits and more.
Contact/How to learn more:
To find out more information or apply, contact Jacob Burrows via email – Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cpl Physicians is a specialist US based retained search and contingent staffing firm focusing exclusively on the recruitment of pharmaceutical physicians for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology firms, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities. For additional vacancies please click the link below: https://cplphysicians.com/