Global Recruitment Manager
The successful candidate will work with the Head of HR to drive and implement initiatives in line with organisation strategy. This will involve ensuring that the right resource and recruitment mechanisms are in place to match the needs of the organisation and that global relocations and overseas matters are managed effectively. It will also involve the management of a number of HR Operational activities detailed below.
The role will initiate, drive and manage the global resourcing and recruitment activity across the organisation. It will also involve ensuring the management and delivery of timely, efficient and up to date services in relation to all aspects of overseas relocations, healthcare provision, remuneration and visa management.
Key Competencies Required:
• Communications & Personal Effectiveness
• Leadership & Management
• Client Focused Relationship Building
• Knowledge of the Business
• Project Management
• Negotiating and Influencing
• Sales & Marketing
• Creativity & Innovation
• A relevant third level qualification, to Level 8 in HR&OD or in a business-related discipline which incorporates HR&OD, is essential.
• Track record and experience of effective and supportive people management/ supervision is essential.
• Be an associate member or be eligible for membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD);
• Experience in the execution and management of large-scale recruitment processes/group competitions would be an advantage.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to deliver against tight deadlines.
• Ongoing flexibility and interest in international career progression and development is required.
• This role will require flexible working hours.
• Excellent ability to exercise sound judgement, confidentiality and discretion.
• A full driving licence is essential.
If you are eligible to work in Ireland and have the relevant experience for this role please submit your word format CV for review to [email protected] or pop me an email to arrange a confidential conversation.