Global SAP Functional Expert
My client, an industry leader in the manufacturing of photochromic lenses is seeking to recruit a Global SAP Functional Expert. The Global SAP Functional Expert will be responsible for the support, requirements definition, technical design, and implementation of defined SAP functions/business modules for SAP work stream. You will be working with the group/Core SAP team to define/elaborate on business needs and work with the SAP PM on delivering the projects. Will also be responsible in identifying user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options that will improve business processes and support critical business strategies, while at the same time educating the business team in the strategic use of technology. Individuals in this job position are competent to perform work at the highest technical level within one or more functional areas and are familiar with project lifecycle management.
- Application of best practices and harmonizes business processes related to SAP work streams within the organization and ensures that such are adhered to within the group solutions.
- Actively participate and/or lead in all phases of an business unit’s SAP project, including project preparation and scoping, conceptual design, as-is and to-be requirements definition, detailed design, prototyping, configuration, unit testing and system testing, end user training, support, and troubleshooting.
- Provides expertise, knowledge and guidance during the design process and assists in the preparation, review and signoff of blueprints and functional design in a timely manner and ensures that such design addresses business objectives.
- Develop necessary Change Requests, specifications and modification requirements for review by the business and submission to the Core Consulting team.
- Engages stakeholders and effectively communicates information across the organization related to all critical matters related to the solution.
- Graduate of IT, Engineering or Business related courses.
- More than 7 years’ experience in SAP support and implementation.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end SAP solutions, processes and related compliance to policies and statutory laws. Exposure to global best practices on SAP processes.
- Strategic Thinking and Business Acumen – Understands the strategies of the organization and how the OTC function is able to support such strategy. Can identify a vision along with the plans which need to be implemented to meet the end goal. Evaluates situations, decisions, issues, etc. in the short, medium and longer term.
- Agility and Innovation - The ability to adapt to new situations and devise improvements to current situations. Can demonstrate the ability to apply skills and experience to new problems and areas of transformation.
- Analytical Thinking - Capability of original thinking, an inquiring mind with established analytic investigative skills. Ability to make judgment necessary to choose the best solutions to problems at hand.
- Communication Skills - The ability to give and receive information in order to further knowledge and understanding and to present and communicate critical information.
- Relationship Management – Ability to provide excellent internal customer relationship, mindful of differences in demographics, biases and cultural backgrounds of resources within the organization.
- Commitment and Resilience – Demonstrated a clear passion for service and emanates the same throughout the organization.
For more information please email [email protected]