On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for a GMP Inspector.
The successful candidate will report to a Senior Inspector and will be responsible for assessing manufacturers compliance with GMP. The role will involve inspecting, reporting and forming conclusions on the suitability of a site for the activities being performed. The Inspector will provide support to the enforcement and execution of national regulations in relation to medicinal products.
- Writing and compiling inspection reports when acting as lead inspector and contributing to preparation of all other inspection reports
- Maintaining a database of all inspections performed
- Preparing for and performing inspections in accordance with organisation procedures
- Assist in the effective implementation of the organisation’s Quality Management System within the compliance department.
- Ensuring that Inspection procedures remain up to date with relevant developments in National, European and International regulations, legislation and guides
- Participate in performance development programme and take measures to identify and resolve issues impacting performance
- Participating, as required, at national and international seminars in the areas of GMP
- Responding to queries (technical and procedural) from internal and external customers
- A third level degree in a relevant scientific or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience in either a medicinal product manufacturing site OR a regulatory authority performing GMP inspections
- Experience as a Qualified Person
- Experience at a management/supervisory level
- Knowledge of relevant European and national legislation and EU GMP guidelines
- Evidence of excellent communication, report writing and decision-making skills
- Evidence of excellent team working abilities and a proven ability to prioritise and deliver to timelines
- A full valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Ability to travel for national and international inspections
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Ciara on +353 1 2784671 or email email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com