£400-500 per day
One of our leading pharmaceutical clients is seeking an experienced Government Affairs Manager to work within their Government and Corporate Public Affairs Department. The role will be cross-functional and work closely with internal and external partners to shape the policy and support patient access.
- Support the development of the UK government affairs strategy.
- Support business objectives for selected therapy areas
- Drive implementation of related policy and government affairs initiatives
- Engagement with key stakeholders
- Develop relationships with targeted high level stakeholders
- Identify and intercept challenges and opportunities for priority brands
- Assess when and where government affairs activity would add value to brands
- Manage public affairs agency and budgets on allocated projects
- Support and co-ordinate input into ABPI and European Medicine Group
- Experience in healthcare policy and public affairs
- Well-developed understanding of healthcare policy and regulatory policies
- Proven ability to develop trust-based relationships.
- Strong networker able to manage a number of external relationships
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong communication
If this role is of interest to you then please apply or send your CV to email@example.com for further information.