• Global pharmaceutical company
• Role to work across multiple therapy areas – including Oncology and Cardiovascular
• A lean team – working directly with the Head of Government of Affairs and other senior stakeholders within the business
The Government Affairs Manager role will work across the UK and Northern Ireland to support current brands in existing therapy areas, as well as emerging late pipeline assets.
You’ll take a lead role in developing and implementing government affairs strategies and will:
• Map, engage, and develop an external stakeholder network
• Oversee and manage the work and relationships with external agencies
• Lead and manage all projects – to include project budget responsibility
• Monitor and assess the external environment, identifying any trends or themes that need addressing or shaping
Applicants for this role must hold a strong health policy and government affairs background (agency or in-house), with a strong working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
Other key requirements include:
• Experience of developing and implementing government affairs strategies
• A solid understanding of health policy
• Strong influencing skills, with the ability to manage relationships with stakeholders
• Project management and leadership skills/experience
Please contact Natalie at CPL Life Sciences on email@example.com for further information on this role or, to apply, please include a recent version of your CV with your message.