- Front of house reception duties
- Greet patients in a courteous manner at all times, dealing with all enquiries politely and efficiently, displaying empathy when answering queries at the reception desk or over the telephone.
- To deal with ad hoc enquiries and complaints in a pleasant and responsive manner, solving problems immediately where possible and referring to an appropriate senior person if necessary.
- Attention to detail with insurance details, correspondence to consultants and secretaries, and follow ups from patients.
- Ensure that all administrative duties are carried out in a professional, accurate and efficient manner at all times.
- Dictaphone Typing is an advantage there is a lot of processes involved with paperwork so accuracy is of the utmost importance.
Monday to Friday business hours 37 hours per week
Skills / Experience:
1-2 years Administration skills a must
Experience working in an office environment is essential
Must have advanced knowledge of MS Office to complete this role
QQI Level 5 in Medical Administration is an advantage
Dictaphone typing a big advantage
Fluency in English
Excellent attention to detail
For further information please email your details to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 9077699