Are you looking for a fast-moving and vibrant environment to motivate yourself?
A multinational online platform company in Dublin is seeking Fresh graduate Business Consultant/HR Talent Acquisition Specialist. The employer provides excellent remuneration packages, career opportunities and a fun vibrant culture. You will be responsible for involving the entire process of recruiting talents and talent developments.
Brief Overview of the role
The role offers a significant opportunity for personal and professional development and will most likely speak to those seeking to enter into an Talent acquisition role for the first time and who wants a long-term career within HR. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, and supported by the amazing multi-national team, you will become a trusted HR Business Specialist in a role that will encompass.
- Finding relevant experts based on project specifications by using different online sources such as LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Phone Pitching: Contacting and pitching to a high volume of custom experts in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Meeting and exceeding goals and metrics on multiple high priority recruiting projects, at any given time
- Independently managing your recruiting pipeline covering sourcing, cold calling pitching, screening and ensuring they sign the terms to become a member
- Phone Screening: Vetting recruits based on client needs as well as briefing recruits on the business model, policies, compliance and terms & conditions
- Working closely with the PSF client services team daily to track the overall project progress in tight time frames, depending on duration of project life cycle
- Fluent in English and other European Language plus - Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, Dutch, French
- A degree in HR, business administration or other relevant studies
- Preferably similar internship experience
- High volume of outbound cold callings in a target driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high-level integrity/trust
This is a great opportunity to be part of an international team, where you can be a specialised HR expert within a company who are keen to develop your skills and experience. This position offers an excellent package including Healthcare, Bonus, parking and career progression with a perm contract.
If the above role meets your requirements, please send your CV to Sukjeon.firstname.lastname@example.org or LinkedIn(Sukjeon An). Please feel free to forward this position to any friends or colleagues who may be interested in finding out more details.
Looking forward to supporting your dream job!