They are the world’s leading inbound all-in-one marketing, sales, and service platform Their eco-system has over 64k customers in more than 100 countries using the platform and flywheel methodology to grow their business. There are over 300 app partners in the App Marketplace, and across the entire user base, including customers working with our free products, more than 700,000 apps have been installed.
· Navigate a high volume of sales inquiries and/or proactively reach out to prospects.
· Conduct pre-qualification of prospects for the sales process.
· Set up appointments with the appropriate sales team members.
· Navigate a high volume of HubSpot software customer and user inquiries.
· Identify and deliver best next steps or resources to assist customers and users.
· Collaborate cross-functionally within the company to improve experience internally and customers/users alike.
· Up to 6 months of sales prospecting or target-driven work experience.
· Desire and commitment to be in sales.
· Initiative to find the resources needed to be successful in this role.
· Fluency in English and German.
· Based in or willing to relocate to Ireland and hold a valid fulltime work permission.
· Competitive salary.
· Health Insurance and Life Assurance.
· Education Allowance up to 4K per year.
· Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site.
· On-site gym and fitness workshops.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.