Graduate/Entry-level - Client Support – German/DACH
Are you fluent in German? Looking for an opportunity to start your career in Customer Care or Banking and Finance? Check this opportunity!
We are looking for friendly and professional individual, keen to provide excellent customer service to business customers on behalf of our client, a global provider of banking and financial services. Previous experience is desirable, but not mandatory. Full training provided. All you need is can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
Summary of day-to-day tasks:
· Respond to customer’s queries regarding payments and transitions in a timely and accurate way
· Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
· Keeping up to date internal databases with information about issues and useful discussions with customers
· Inform customers about new features and functionalities
Skills and Qualifications:
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Multi-tasking abilities
· Experience as a customer facing environment is highly desirable
· Familiarity with our industry is a plus
· Performance-based bonus
· Hybrid working model
· Great opportunities for career progression
* Relocation package up to €2000 is available for candidates outside of Ireland. T&C apply.
Location: South Dublin, Ireland
Apply today and find out more about this opportunity!