We have been retained by a Donegal based company who are going through a period of strategic growth, in search of a Group Accountant to join their team.
Working alongside the CFO the role offers a high level of responsibility in day-to-day management of the Group Accounts and helping oversee a small finance team in a company a diverse range of unique business units and you will be a critical element of their continued success.
This is a hands-on role and will be suited to an energetic and ambitious Accountant with experience in a fast paced, dynamic, and sometimes demanding working environment.
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Preparing consolidated Group accounts
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare financial reports for CFO & SMT
- Liaison with external stakeholders
- Operate & maintain effective financial systems and processes ensuring they are fit for purpose
Salary will be designed to attract the strongest candidates on the market
For more information on this role please apply directly below.