• Management of a team of analysts
• Allocation, scheduling and managing laboratory resources for group's project activities and updates LIMS for project status. Reviews timesheet reports for billing accuracy.
• Preparation, review and approval of study protocols, project status reports, final study reports and other project-related technical documents.
• Designing experimental study and participates in technical troubleshooting.
• Reviewing data for technical quality and compliance to protocols, methods and SOPs. Review and approve laboratory investigations, deviations, QA facility and data audits. Assists in client and regulatory authority audits.
• Responding to client questions and needs; leads client technical meetings.
• Assisting in preparation of proposals, project definition and pricing.
• Coordinating and prioritizing project activities with internal functional groups (physical testing, analytical development, etc.) and support functions (QA, sample management, etc.)
• Assisting senior group leaders and/or managers in their responsibilities.
• Preparation and implementing SOPs and company operational policies. Ensuring adherence and making recommendations to quality system improvements.
Qualifications, Skills and experience:
• Educated to a Bachelor's Degree level in a relevant area, ie chemistry, biochemistry
• Management experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech or analytical contract laboratory industries
• Stability/QC/analytical R&D/project and program management.
• Direct supervision of technical staff.
• Full understanding of GMP requirements, client SOPs, ICH guidelines, EP and USP requirements and EMEA and FDA guidance's.
• Knowledge and experience of a wide range of techniques, HPLC, UPLC, Electrophoresis (CE, iCE, SDS-PAGE), ELISA, spectrophotometry.
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com