Haematology Project Scientist
On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for a Haematology Project Scientist.
The successful candidate will report to the Haematology Project Manager, and work within the Haematology team to develop new and/or update existing Haematology diagnostic reagents.
· Conduct scientific studies. Analyze data and processes; develop, characterise and make formal recommendations.
· Plan and execute experiments using design of experiment techniques
· Carry our testing to verify Performance of Pilot Batches, Scale Up Batches, OQ/PQ batches, Stability etc.
· Generation and completion of Stability protocols.
· Monitor batch to batch variation though track and trend analysis.
· Highlight any issues to ensure any threat to supply of product is escalated.
· Transition products and processes from development phase to routine production
· Coordinate and lead technical root cause investigations.
· Participate in Product transfer and product scale-up activities
· Lead Haematology reagent investigations following internal or customer request.
· Ensure the correct use and maintenance of all hematology equipment in line with appropriate company policies/Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
· An advanced life science degree
· Minimum 2 years’ experience medical diagnostic/pharmaceutical experience.
· Experience in the field of Haematology advantageous.
· Demonstrated competence in biochemical techniques, statistical concepts, problem solving and root cause analysis.
· Understanding of cGMP/GLP requirements and previous regulatory audit experience.
· Excellent communication skills, (both written and verbal), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and be team focused.
· Ability to read, analyse, and interpret technical data, and technical procedures.
· Proven to be a team player able to collaborate with and influence multiple other groups in a positive, team‑based environment.
· The successful applicant’s professional characteristics will include attention to detail, initiative, ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness and perseverance.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please call Tina on +353 1 2784671 or email email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com