Brand Marketing Executive
My client is a global drinks manufacturer with a site based in Lisburn. We are recruiting for an HBC Brand Marketing Executive to join their Marketing Team. You will implement the brand strategy by ensuring high levels of cross-functional collaboration. You will leverage consumer insights to create activation plans for the brand portfolio that ensure we continue to win the marketplace.
· Build brand activity plans in line with the annual plan – delivering on KBI’s and customer needs
· Influence and communicate across all parts of the organisation to get buy in and flawless execution of our plans
· Manage the brand portfolio through monthly meetings, routines, and cross functional mobilisation.
· Manage agencies in the creation of consumer and shopper programmes and brand activity.
· Build and deliver key projects on-time and in full in line with trade deadlines gaining commitment from all cross-functional stakeholders.
· Track and measure KBIs and market data / trends to ensure CCH Brands are sustainable in the marketplace and we are maximising return on our investment for each project and activity.
· Understand consumer needs and purchase decision, using insights to drive brand plans across the business in a way that will engage our customers & allow for excellence in our execution in store.
· Support the execution of the innovation pipeline for the HBC portfolio and develop new communication platforms to ensure we are competing effectively in all segments
· Deliver the brands P&L’s to EBIT and deliver targets for Transactions, revenue, volume and GP
· Achieve brand market share objectives
· Manage DME budgets to generate maximum return
· Complete Evaluations for all key projects with clear recommendations for continuous improvement.
· Continue to work on self-development through ownership of your IDP, following business trends and improving knowledge
· Minimum of 2+ years’ experience within a FMCG Brand marketing role with a successful performance record
· Full knowledge of media sources and media planning
· Ability to demonstrate application of strategic brand marketing principles in a commercial environment e.g. brand positioning
· Experience of launching new categories or products or packaging
· Ability to translate insight into action, with experience using AC Nielsen, Kantar, Dunhummy, Talysis
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in organisation
· Ability to influence and communicate to sales teams to get full execution of our plans and activities.
If you are interested in applying for the position above, please send your CV using the link provided. Alternatively call Conan on 07393014996.