HCAs needed – NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, NVQ Level 1 or 2 in Health and Social Care is highly preferred!
Our client is a leading care home operator, providing compassionate, person-centred care to older people, including those living with dementia.
A successful candidate will have a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills. Empathy and warm-hearted approach and above all, you will have the compassion required to deliver the highest standard of care and support for every resident.
Experience / Qualification:
- Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- NVQ Level 1 or 2 in Health and Social Care preferred or a willingness to work towards this.
- Full-time permanent contract, 36h a week
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing paid training to develop your career
- Quality training to enhance your skills
- Access to regular covid-19 testing
- Quality PPE provided
- High IPC and sanitisation standards
- Welfare support
- Buddy scheme – to help you settle in
- Free uniform
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Fast track career options
Those are fast paced roles, therefore if you have the required experience get in touch with me as soon as possible to secure an Interview. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!