Cpl Healthcare is seeking applications from experienced nurses for a Head of Community Services role. This is a new role and while Dublin based, the successful candidate will have a national responsibility with some travel.
The service specialises in whole system health care provision through a range of services provided in the home/community including 24hr doctor/specialist nurse services, GP Telephone Consultation Service, recovery and rehabilitation short term services, Community IV Antibiotic Services, Complex Care Teams (Adults and Children), Community Virtual Wards.
The role will involve developing the operational frameworks, policies and procedures for the organisation. You will be required to provide strong clinical and operational leadership in managing teams of adult community nurses, including Community IV Nurses, General Nursing staff, Community Nurse Managers and associated staff.
To be considered for this role, interested applicants are required to:
- Hold active registration on the general register of the NMBI
- Be aware of admission, transfer, discharge and referral policies and procedures in the context of community care
- Extensive operational management experience in a healthcare or clinical setting.
- Knowledge of quality and safety standards.
- Service planning ability, in the context of community-based services.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams, processes and projects simultaneously.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and high degree of self-motivation
Attractive remuneration package available.
To discuss the roles further, please contact Catherine Hoban on:
T: +353 21 4626138 OR e: firstname.lastname@example.org