Contributes to the governance of funding, investing and analytics of the balance sheet. This includes:
- Participates in managing liquidity and interest rate risk, the capital/legal entity structure and capital planning.
- wide liquidity risk policy and standards, as well as establishing the framework for sizing liquidity requirements including internal stress testing framework, help developing contingency funding plans in conjunction with other stakeholders, providing support for liquidity oversight to the entity ensuring that the entity maintains adequate liquidity appropriately positioned to meet the company’s local and global needs both in normal market conditions as well as during periods of stress.
- Part of a team which actively manages the balance sheet by ensuring adherence to established targets in order to achieve liquidity, balance sheet and capital return metrics.
- Engages in the appropriate establishment and monitoring of liquidity, interest rate risk and balance sheet limits.
- Liaises with businesses to ensure both an understanding and the ability to manage those limits in a well-governed environment which allows for business growth.
- Interacts with respective regulators, senior management and ALCO committees.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
Please send CVs to email@example.com or call me on 01 – 947 6327