• In-house, pharmaceutical company
• Zug, Switzerland
The Communications team at CPL Life Sciences have been engaged by a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company in Switzerland to assist them with the recruitment of a Head of Government Affairs. This is an exciting time of expansion for the organisation as they prepare to launch a high-profile product across Europe.
Reporting into the Commercial Senior Vice President, you’ll be responsible for the entire European region and will work across both government affairs and public affairs/patient advocacy.
In this highly strategic role, you’ll work cross-functionally with other teams (such as Market Access, Marketing and Medical) and will:
• Develop & implement policy and government affairs strategies to help shape and address the external environment
• Work closely with patient organisations and ensure that the patients’ voice is represented internally
• Align with cross-functional teams (particularly across Market Access, Marketing and Medical) and, as part of the senior leadership team, provide thought leadership related to the policy landscape
• Collaborate with key stakeholders across the internal organisation, NGOs and patient organisations within the given therapy area
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate:
• A track record of working within a government affairs or policy role, with extensive experience of this within the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry
• The ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and patient organisations
• Strong influencing skills, with the ability to drive and advance policy goals
• An established network of contacts (Policymakers, Politicians) throughout Europe
For more information, please email email@example.com and we hope to hear from you soon.
Government affairs, governmental affairs, public affairs, patient advocacy, patient engagement, policy, health policy, Head of Government Affairs, Government Affairs Director, Government Affairs Leader, Government Affairs Lead, Senior Director Government Affairs, Policy Director, Zug, Zurich, Lausanne, Basel, Switzerland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, UK, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Greece, Portugal, Austria, Europe, EU