Head of HR - Galway
Head of HR job available in Galway. The HR Manager will lead and award-winning organisation with responsibility for the full HR function and HR team.
As a key person of the leadership team, the Senior HR Manager will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for creating an innovative HR strategy and agenda that will support future expansion.
· Providing strategic HR direction, acting as a trusted advisor and partner to the management team.
· Developing and implementing HR initiatives as part of an ambitious HR Strategy that supports business objectives.
· Design organisational programs and drive change management.
· Build on successful employee retention and engagement strategies that deliver a positive work environment for all the team.
· Embed performance management practises across the company as part of establishing a high performance culture.
· Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders of the business.
· Provide advice and guidance to managers and manage employee relations issues such as disciplinary and grievance, absence, performance management, recruitment, attrition, restructuring and redeployment.
· Plan and promote management and leadership development programs with a focus on coaching and succession.
· Develop and deliver effective talent acquisition strategies in line with strategic objectives.
· Leverage HR technology to drive efficiencies that provide analytics to support decision making.
· Devise an effective learning and development program strategy to support business objectives.
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day HR management, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
· Bachelor’s degree in HR or relevant discipline. Masters desirable. Membership of CIPD is essential.
· 7+ years’ experience in a HR operational and management environment.
· A proven track record in an SME environment working across different business functions in a dynamic fast paced environment.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button or call Daryl Buggle on 0870641552 for a confidential conversation.