Are you an experienced & senior level HR professional with at least 3-4+ years strong, broad based HR leadership experience from your career to date? Our client, a major nationwide organisation who provide complex services to a diverse range of stakeholders are now, due to an internal move, looking to hire a Head of Human Resources for their operations in the Limerick region.
This is a highly attractive & rare opportunity in the mid-west for an ambitious & driven HR Leader/Manager to further develop their career with one of the most reputable organisations in the country so if you're interested, please apply!
Reporting to the National Director of HR, the successful candidate will lead the HR function across the mid-west, provide strategic HR direction to the diverse management teams, develop & implement new HR initiatives & manage change projects through to completion, actively engage with union partners on IR/ER issues, act as trusted HR advisor to key internal & external stakeholders & lead/mentor the Senior HR Officers & HR colleagues who report in to this role.
In addition to the above, you will also collaborate with regional colleagues on shared duties, plan recruitment & company growth, develop new performance appraisal tools & take ownership of the HR budget for the region.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level Degree or Masters’ qualified in HR or related field of study. Additional qualifications in IR/ER or related would be an advantage.
- 3-4+ years’ experience in a similar level HR Lead/Manager level role is essential.
- Proven IR/ER experience, knowledge of employment law & previous experience in interacting with Unions.
- Excellent people manager & ability to interact with colleagues & stakeholders at all levels of seniority & ability.
- Strong project management experience & ability to multi-task.
- Excellent ability to use HR informational systems.
- Experience from the nor for profit or charity sector could be an advantage.
This position is a permanent role with salary depending on candidate skills & experience but expected to range up to approx. 85k with a generous benefits & compensation package.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying, or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061 208659 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our open jobs, have a look at cpl.com