New regulated entity being established in Dublin by large global technology firm to provide payments and financial services products to its global brands.
You will be responsible for the Information Security function for this new established entity. Dublin will be the first of a number of global offices and the head office for these new operations. This role will involve:
- Setting out the security strategy for this new entity
- Implementing security standards and monitoring compliance against security policies.
- Reporting on emerging new threats and provide solutions and education in the form of training and security awareness programmes.
- Other functions will include organising penetration testing, executing external and internal IT vulnerability assessments, owning the delivery of remediation and taking ownership of IT security audits.
- You will be the subject matter expert on all matters relating to IT security and your role will involve liaising with c-suite and exec team on a regular basis.
- Another key part of this role will involve liaising with the local regulator here in Ireland (CBI) and other global regulators where new offices are being established.
- Prior experience setting up or leading an information security function within the financial services sector.
- In depth understanding of networks, databases and business applications as they relate to security.
- Excellent understanding of vulnerability management and associated tools and solutions.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation - PSD2 and GDPR plus experience in managing PCI-DSS & ISO27001 /2 certifications.
- Must be degree qualified and hold an information security qualification - CISSP, CISA, CISM or CRISC