Cpl Marketing have partnered with a growing Law firm to recruit for a Marketing Manager on a permanent contract based in Dublin City. This is an excellent opportunity for someone excited about leading the marketing function within a busy, growing, and supportive legal practice. The successful candidate will have the ability to relaunch the company brand and deliver the step-change needed via an impactful strategic marketing plan, supported by content strategy.
• Responsible for updating the marketing communications strategy, and for developing a clear, new brand positioning for the organisation.
• Management of content creation appropriate for a professional audience, along with associated online design and the visual presentation.
• Overseeing all digital activity including SEO, PPC, website management, email marketing, intranet curation, social media channels, video content and online advertising.
• Continuous intelligence gathering from key sources in the marketplace, monitoring key market movements and relevant competitor activity.
• Supporting CEO and partners with digital intelligence and tools so as to professionalise sales prospecting and networking activities for the firm.
• Organising and managing key legal events to support the profile-building, networking and prospecting goals of the firm.
• Build a network and manage outsourced specialists where needed across video production, copywriting, PR, and design for specific marketing initiatives.
• 3rd level degree in Marketing or relevant discipline.
• 6+ years B2B marketing experience is essential, ideally in a legal or professional services role.
• Strong skills in website and social analytics as well as ability to deliver email marketing campaigns using trackable software.
• Self-starter with a strong ability to work independently, yet lead the marketing thinking across the multi-functional teams, influencing stakeholders and have a proven ability to drive the marketing agenda across the business.
• Previous experience of working within businesses who are looking to attract international business considered favourably.
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 085 8037369 or email email@example.com