Cpl Marketing have an excellent opportunity to join an Irish professional body as the Head of Member Experience. This role works as part of the Leadership team to create relation-based operations for growing the organisation’s membership portfolio, engaging members’ and building the company’s external brand and awareness.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the professional body’s strategic aims to be member-centric; to provide an enhanced professional connected community and to represent and advocate for a developing Community.
· Manage the day-to-day operations of the Member Experience team ensuring that resources and workflow are adjusted to meet organisational priorities.
· Develop data-driven internal feedback loops that drive key business decisions and prove member numbers (affiliates, members, fellows).
· Create a workflow and team structure that allows the Member Experience team to support the member journey from onboarding, through lifespan and renewal.
· Ensuring that all Membership income is captured, invoiced and recorded accurately
· Uphold key Customer Success metrics.
· Grow the Membership base through active engagement with members and enhancing their skills profile. Increase focus on Affiliate members to ensure full conversation to Membership
· Build and enhance links with new and existing employers to showcase the value of current offerings
· Work with Marketing & Education delivery teams to maximise the appeal and exposure of membership through early student engagement programmes/campaigns.
· Work closely with Education and Marketing on the development of digital professional development.
· Identify “at risk” members and determine appropriate initiatives to maximise member engagement and drive customer retention and loyalty.
· Work with ATI COO and Head of Marketing & Communications manage graduation services, member and corporate events.
· Conduct appropriate surveys to determine satisfaction with graduations, conferences, membership, products, and services
· Promote and develop professional development programme(s) with an eye towards growth, scalability and automation of services.
· Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong problem-solving skills, organisational and administrative skills
· High degree of service excellence values and knowledge of how to create, measure, and deliver exceptional customer service
· Ability to lead and motivate other team members.
· Ability to work independently with a high level of confidentiality.
· Must have some flexibility with scheduling and may be required to travel with event staff.
For further information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the link