Our Client, a shipping and mailing service provider based in Dublin, is seeking to hire a Head of Operations to support growing business activity.
The purpose of this role is to;
- To lead and manage all aspects of the depot operation for DX Ireland ensuring achievement of budgeted and/or targeted revenue, service, cost and quality performance, and supporting budgeted revenue achievement.
- Be Responsible and accountable for the effective management of all applicable resources for the location, including employed colleagues, third party subcontractors and owner drivers and premises, equipment and consumables, ensuring the most cost effective and high-quality performance is delivered
- Drive and lead the change process to deliver excellent service for our customers.
· Lead, manage, develop and motivate the managers and colleagues manning the physical operations.
· Maximize the service, cost and quality performance of DX Ireland by continually exploring opportunities to align, combine or fully integrate the activities of employed and subcontracted resources in the facility.
· Ensure targets and KPIs are achieved, and where possible exceeded, through effective control, monitoring and review.
· Introduce and execute productivity improvement, promoting increased efficiencies and quality performance in the operation.
· Communicate, implement, and maintain company policies and procedures throughout the site.
· Establish and deploy robust control mechanisms to facilitate all site spend in line with company procedure and agreed budgets.
· Develop and manage commercial relationships with customers and suppliers through the maintenance of service/product processes to deliver excellent customer service; promoting
organic growth and reducing customer attrition.
· Participate in cross functional teams to identify and deploy pipeline improvements to underpin overall Company business objectives.
· Lead colleagues through change activity by implementing positive communication plans.
· Improve site and colleague standards through development, training, communication, fair and consistent implementation of discipline procedures.
· Implement and maintain Health and Safety and Security Policies.