On behalf of their esteemed client, Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications for the role of Head of Quality, Safety and Risk for their prestigious healthcare client.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for leading the organisations' QSR team in the creation, enhancement and implementation of the QSR framework. This will extend to ensuring all clinical, legal, statutory, regulatory, licensing, credentialing and accreditation requirements are secured and maintained across the organisation, thus promoting a culture and program of continuous quality improvement across all teams. The successful applicant will report to the Chief Clinical Officer.
A detailed job description is available on application.
To be considered for the role:
- Minimum of 5 years in a senior QSR role in a clinical setting
- Clinical background with extensive clinical experience
- Recognised 3rd level qualification in healthcare quality, safety and risk.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in developing, implementing and managing quality and patient safety programs in a large healthcare organisation
- Experience operating in a strategic manner
Please contact me today in confidence at:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or
T: +353 21 4626138