My client is a multi-national pharmaceutical manufacturing. We are recruiting a Head of R&D to lead the R&D Function.
To lead the R&D team comprising Pharmaceutical – Formulations Chemistry, Analytical Laboratories and R&D Technical Services: Clinical – Clinical Laboratories, Study Directors, Data Analysts, Licensees; Technical support and Pharmacovigilance functions) in the development, scale-up, technology transfer and characterisation of new products and where required participate in the troubleshooting of product/method issues as part of lifecycle management. Leading a team of over 100 staff operating to both GMP and GLP standards, all activities will be executed in accordance with the Company’s Quality Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, and the quality standards set by the company.
- Degree in chemistry, analytical chemistry, pharmacy or related subject
- Extensive experience within a regulated environment with demonstrable experience of delivering new products through development to market
- Experience of managing multi-functional Development teams and scheduling within these teams
- Leadership and management skills, budgeting ability, communication and presentation skills, ingenuity and creativity
- Thorough understanding of pharmaceutical and clinical quality management systems
- Knowledge of FDA/EMA practices and guidelines
- Experience in Technology Transfer with scale up from laboratory to commercial
- Experience of clinical trials
To discuss further contact Seamus on 07881826365 in confidence, if you CV isn’t up to date we can work on that.