Our client a global leader in the Tech Sector are currently looking to hire a Head of Tax, EMEA to join their growing team.
- Monitor tax developments (Corporation tax, VAT, transfer pricing etc.) and manage the associated compliance and reporting obligations;
- Maintain and update the firm’s Transfer Pricing Policy;
- Overall responsibility for VAT compliance, reporting and submissions;
- Preparation of annual corporation tax calculations for inclusion in statutory financial statements including preliminary tax payments;
- Advice to the business on areas such as Payroll queries such as Benefit-in-kind, Capital Gains Tax etc as required.
- Advise on business structuring, mergers and acquisitions, cross border expansion, financing, tax audits;
- Collaborate with the local treasury team on flow of funds and repatriation planning;
- Support the finance function with ad-hoc projects including statutory reporting, tax reviews, corporate structuring, treasury support etc.
- ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant and Qualified Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)
- 5 years PQE in financial services industry with strong knowledge of Irish tax laws and broad experience with European tax regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information please send an up to date CV to email@example.com