Health & Safety Administrator
On behalf of our client, a homebuilder company, we are seeking to recruit a Health & Safety Administrator. The successful candidate will provide administrative and project support across their construction site teams and central office based in the Dublin city center.
- Provide inbox and calendar management support to the H&S management team.
- Be a point of contact for functional administrative queries and identify support needs for the safety team. Escalate queries as appropriate.
- Maintenance and filing of documents including management and tracking of training and compliance areas
- Oversight of data held within document and quality management systems, flagging non-conformance team as well as ensuring all archived data is stored correctly in compliance with legislation
- Assist the Health & Safety and the Environmental teams in collation of monthly reporting across the business, supporting our sustainability objectives
- Review, prepare & format presentations including Board & leadership team presentation, tool box talks for sites, Internal forums and safety team meetings.
- Record meeting minutes and provide follow up actions.
- Ensure the accuracy of data on First Aid reports and monitor the efficiency of close outs.
- Management of correspondence around insurance claims and follow ups
- Provide support around covid protocols, declarations and compliance across the business
- Provide coordination & support for training requirements which would include liaising with training providers and internal stakeholders
- Support People team in relation to training documentation & compliance
- Assist with budget tracking and spend across H&S activities and initiatives as well as the management of POs and invoicing
- Champion the promotion of Culture Committee initiatives and communication across internal platforms and to external stakeholders
- Occasional reception cover during busy periods
- Occasional visits to site will be required
- Minimum 3 years experience in an administrator role
- Secondary Education in the relevant area
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience managing high-volume administrative requirements
- Experience in Health & Safety and construction is desirable
- A strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated team player but with the ability to work on ones own initiative
- Ability to communicate across functional departments and work to deadlines
- Good spoken and written communication skills
Attractive permanent role for career progression and development with a great package of benefits. Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates qualifications, experience, suitability and fit for the role.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to: Rob Kiernan E :-firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: +353 1 6390390