This will be a 2 year full time contract, with part time options available for the right candidate.
- The ideal candidate will hold a minimum level 7 in an allied health profession, nursing, social care, or relevant area.
- They will have at least one year experience in healthcare, ideally 2 years.
- Strong IT skills- Microsoft office, Zoom etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability work well on own initiative and as part of a larger team
- Effective planning and organising
- Provide administrative support to the Health Unit using MS Office systems;
- Process confidential medical documentation, invoices, payments and data;
- Co-ordinate and guide pre and post assignment medicals for staff
- This includes organizing and tracking the following:
- Medical examinations (including vaccinations and medication prescriptions);
- Health briefings;
- Resilience briefings;
- Post assignment briefings.
- Co-ordinate and guide Dublin and UK staff in relation to medical requirements for business travel;
- Liaise with staff who are seeking support for physical and/or mental health or illness using existing resources and signposting. Develop health plans as necessary;
- Monitor individual illness and illness trends;
- Deliver staff health briefings as necessary;
- Coordinate and manage briefing and information tools related to Health Unit activities;
- Coordinate webinars, presentations, and training and information sessions as required, for Dublin/UK and for overseas staff. Assist in delivery of training modules to staff;
- Input and provide administrative assistance to the development of briefing documents and guidance notes for various staff groups related to COVID-19 and non COVID-19;
- Accept, advance and pursue any new objectives or responsibilities that may be assigned by the Health Advisor;
- Contribute to the development of policy and procedures within the Health Unit and the HR department;
- Provide cover for the Concern Emergency phone on a rota basis;
- Undertake specific projects as required;
- Any other duties as required.
For more information, please contact Meigheann on Meigheann.Lyons@cplhealthcare.com