Cpl Healthcare are working with a well-established service based in Kildare and Kilkenny which cares for adults with disabilities, supporting them towards living an independent life within a community they feel apart of. We are recruiting healthcare assistants to support the service users on a day-to-day basis, providing a high quality of care to each individual, being part of a great multi-disciplinary team. We are seeking experienced, driven, enthusiastic and most importantly caring professionals to join on a full-time basis. We also do have contract and relief roles available.
- Minimum level 5 in Healthcare related field
- 1 years experience working with vulnerable individuals
- Experience working in residential care
- Strong understanding on legislation protecting vulnerable adults
- Knowledge on best practice of care
- All applicants must hold a full, clean license
- Contribute to the day-to-day running of the service, ensuring a high quality service is being provided to the residents
- Provide person-centred care to service users in a safe homely environment
- Support service users in all aspects of daily living, including personal care
- Regular participation in team meetings
- Assist team in the induction of new staff, students and volunteers
- Encourage a healthy diet and physical activity to support service users health
- Ensure reports and records are accurate and fully up to date
- To work a percentage of hours as a personal support worker to one resident. This aspect of the role includes emotional and social support, practical support and support with financial and health needs.
For full description or to apply, please click now or froward your CV to Meigheann.Lyons@cplhealthcare.com