In partnership with our client, CPL HealthCare is now looking to recruit Home Care Assistants in South Co. Dublin area. Our client is providing high quality care services for the elderly in their homes.
If you are positive and communicative person, passionate in providing support to the elderly people in our community, this is the right job for you.
What we Offer:
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Higher rates for weekends
- Bank Holiday - double time
- Generous annual leave + 9 public holidays
- Flexible hours
- Free induction training and access to ongoing professional development
- Excellent training and progressing opportunities / Further development and training supported
- Travel allowance
- Full QQI support available
- And many more
- QQI Level 5 or equivalent / Education started / Genuine Interest in HealthCare
- Experience in elderly care is desirable
- Newly graduated HealthCare Assistants are also welcomed to apply
- The employer will consider motivated people with the right personality, as there is a full QQI support available
If you are interested to hear more about the roles, please contact Vedrana on firstname.lastname@example.org
or +353 87 405 9697.