Cpl Healthcare is seeking Healthcare Assistants, with positive an attitude to join the team of healthcare professionals for a newly opened nursing home
Overview of Responsibilities:
- To promote through high standards of professional practice, a caring environment which is conducive to the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the residents.
Excellent benefits, work environment and room for progression!
- QQI/ Fetac Level 5 partially (care skills and care of the older persons essential) or fully complete preferably – Healthcare Support Award/Care of Older Adults or equivalent qualification
- Experience in Older Adult General Care/Dementia Care/ Alzheimer’s desirable
- Knowledge of HIQA regulations.
- Prior Recent experience as a Healthcare Assistant, in a similar setting preferably
- Excellent communication skills & a genuine Kind/Caring personality.
The Job offer:
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Parking
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Rosters
- Employee Assistance Programme
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
For more information, please contact Kelley Walsh-
Phone: +353 91507519 or +353864117886