I am working with my client, a global pharmaceutical company with an excellent reputation in the industry for a new vacancy for a Healthcare Systems Partner.
Mission and responsibilities:
As a Healthcare Systems Partner (HSP), you will be locally embedded and integrated in the healthcare ecosystem. This role is non-promotional and does not engage in any activities that could be perceived as promotional.
You will identify shared purpose and value, co-creating solutions and co-implementing them across ecosystems, indirectly impacting outcomes for thousands of patients. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying, mapping, engaging, and managing ecosystem partners.
- Acting as a trusted partner and the primary (but non-exclusive) point of contact between stakeholders and Company
- Sharing the stakeholder community vision and value internally, prioritises and secures resources, and driving solutions that deliver outcomes faster.
- Living the Visionary, Architect, Coach, Catalyst (VACC) model, acting as catalyst and coach externally and internally.
- Mobilising expertise and resources locally and from the network as required, in collaboration with other Healthcare System Partners and Patient Journey Partners.
- Looking across the individual ecosystem and catalysing our ability to see broader trends and patterns in healthcare systems.
- Bringing outside insights into the company to influence strategy and bringing our expertise, science, and knowledge out to the ecosystem
What they are looking for in the Person:
You demonstrate personal purpose around improving the healthcare ecosystem, both locally and for the Company more broadly. You think from an enterprise level, beyond boundaries and borders, to bring the best possible outcomes to both the local health environment, and more broadly, across the company globally.
You are a true visionary, defining and embedding the strategy around creating better health outcomes for more patients faster, by bringing a strong entrepreneurial mentality with outstanding partnering capabilities (coaching, consulting, ability to deeply listen, question and understand).
In addition, you bring the following skills & experience:
- Growth mindset, able to learn and unlearn quickly, take risks, and experiment, and contribute to the learning cycle by sharing knowledge with others inside and outside of the company.
- Self-managed and self-directed - altruistic in supporting the global network
- Display of integrity in everything as a leader who senses, reflects, and responds
- Boldly acts on key decisions and opportunities and boldly stops any activity that is not adding value. Ability to say “No” to partners when the value is not predictable/foreseen.
- Deep understanding of healthcare system, processes, and governance
- Excellent customer engagement and management skills
- Cross-functional leadership experience in both formulating cross-functional strategies and orchestrating cross-functional teams is desirable.
- Strong eye for business with desired expertise in strategy and customer experience excellence
- Ability to understand and use digital means and tools
- Broad understanding of Company present portfolio and future pipeline, such that they can work on future-based solutions
· For full job spec and additional information contact Tina at +353 1 2784701 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Thornshaw is a division of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com