Responsibilities include reviewing and processing of content and accounts that has been flagged for potentially sensitive/harmful content to ensure there are no violations to company policy.
Work onsite one of the world’s largest social media companies as a Community Operations Analyst.
*This position involves dealing with graphic and sensitive content*
- Processing and reviewing accounts that have been flagged as being potentially extreme or sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
- Validating, investigating and responding to urgent inquiries
- Recognising international, domestic and regional trends and patterns
- Following the client's policies and procedures, demonstrating critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
You will require:
- Eligibility to work in Ireland (EU passport, Stamp 4 or 1G Visa)
- Fluency in Hebrew and English
- Knowledge about current affairs on the specific language market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork and good communication skills
- Ability to critically assess content strictly against client policies
Salary & Benefits:
- Free canteen during working hours
- Extensive Training & Development
- Access to Covalen’s Wellness Programme
- Health Care
- Covalen’s Tax Saver Scheme
- Covalen’s Bike to Work Scheme
- Full time, permanent
Working hours & Location
- Day shift: 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
Join our Covalen team and deliver high-quality service for our social media client.
For more information contact me on Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie