Ireland's longest established independent home-care provider, part of the Cpl Group and a HSE approved provider for many years, is looking for carers in all areas of Dublin for immediate start (subject to garda vetting and references).
At this time, our clients, more than ever, rely on our support and you will be providing a high level of care including personal care, toileting, medication prompt, light housework and meal preparation.
Companionship and advocacy is also a very important part of the role and this is where the right carer can make a huge difference to their client's quality of life and safety.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Up to €13.75 per hour
Why Choose Private HomeCare ?
- Full PPE clothing provided for all of your work, all of the time
- Free “Infection Prevention and Control” course for all carers
- Expanded community Care team for extra support
- Full back office support team
- 24 /7 Emergency Number for you and clients 7 days a week
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Pick your own hours and days to suit you, 7 days a week
- Work in your local area
- Free induction training
- Career progression opportunities
- Wide range of certified courses on all levels including QQIevel 5 delivered by our in house trainer.
- Friendly, supportive and expert team
- Nurse and back office support, plus our 32 years experience as Ireland’s premier home-care provider
- We operate to the highest standards
- For more information see our website at https://www.privatehomecare.ie/care
- 1 year's experience
- Have a relevant professional qualification (preferred) or be prepared to undergo training before commencing work
- Have an excellent command of English and good communication skills
- Be able to provide written references and be willing to be garda vetted
- Be kind, empathetic and reliable
- Enjoy working with people
- Live in Dublin area. We also welcome applicants from Maynooth, Celbridge and Leixlip.