At CPL we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients to provide innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges.
We are currently recruiting for a Major Public body as part of nation- wide contract.
Working hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: £16.18 p/h
The position is temporary with an estimated duration until 31st March 2022. Please note that this is purely an estimated duration.
· Support the work of a Senior Area Conservation Architect to implement strategic projects such as Heritage at Risk engagement.
· Support the work of a Senior Area Conservation Architect to carry out survey work on the condition of listed buildings.
· Support the work of an architectural survey team to scope, survey, photograph, research, compile historic building records, leading to objective group evaluations. Prepare recommendations for submission to the Department’s statutory advisory bodies, and manage the records to their conclusion.
· Support the work of the Planning Response Team for a defined geographical area, and provide Development Control planning consultations, Listed Building consent applications and contribute to responses to Area Plan consultations. This will involve site visits and inspections.
· Support the work of a Senior Area Conservation Architect to liaise with applicants /owners/planning applicants as first point of contact through phone, general e-mail queries and letters.
Be on the live register of the Architects Registration Board (ARB) of the United Kingdom.
Have at least 1 year’s post registration experience in architecture.
An architectural conservation qualification equivalent or greater
than RIBA Conservation Registrant status
In addition, all applicants require access to a form of transport to carry out all duties.