- Provide administrative HR support for the full employee’s lifecycle, including assistance with recruitment, boarding, induction and payroll.
- Manage HR Helpdesk mailbox via phone and email in a timely manner
- Maintain updated HR documentation, records and internal databases for all employees.
- Provide support the payroll function as required.
- Conducts reporting across HR functions and analyse data.
- Preparation of data to share with stakeholders
- Participating in any ad hoc HR or Payroll projects as required
- Daily us of HRIS system – Workday
- Any additional duties as required
- 5+ years’ HR Administration experience
- HR qualification
- Excellent analytical, administration and organisation skills
- Experience working in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Excel and Word
- HRIS Experience – Workday (highly desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills