CPL are partners to a leading brand in the Banking industry and have enviable opportunities available to Recent Graduates or Experienced Customer Service professionals who want to kick start their career in a professional HR environment.
The HR Administrator will support and work with the Team Leader and Management to ensure the delivery of all processes / customer queries within agreed SLA’s and according to agree process and compliance standards.
The primary role of the HR Administrator is to ensure that all data processing, administrative and clerical activities are carried out in a timely, accurate and effective manner. Typical work involves taking instruction or data updates as they are received into HR Operations and ensuring that all relevant HR systems are updated and associated letters, reports, documentation etc, are produced.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Deliver a professional and consistently high level of customer service, to meet customer requirements within agreed SLA’s
- Production of employee contracts, letters and other supporting documentation
- Maintenance of employee records on SAP
- Workload management & daily planning, whilst consistently maintaining a high level of quality, carrying out high volumes and routine tasks, within agreed SLA’s
- Contributes to team goals and objectives, by actively sharing skills and knowledge for the achievement of team targets
- Partake in special projects when required
The key requirements of this role are:
- Proven track record of a superior performance in a team environment
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders and clients
- Good organisational / planning skills
- Ability to act on own initiative, influence & motivate others
- Ability to delivery and achieve results within timelines
- Enthusiastic with a drive for change and efficiency
- Customer Focus
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Good level of PC skills – word and excel
- Third level degree in Human Resource management or related field