CPL Recruitment are currently looking for a HR Administrator for a 2 year Fixed term contract with an Irish Organisation. The successful candidate must have 1 + years experience in a similar role.
• Performing general admin associated with the position - letters, filing, photocopying,
• Ensure all employee files are maintained and contain all the required information.
• Conduct file audits as needed.
• Maintain HR Locker Database System.
• Primary responsibility for the administration and logistics of the Recruitment and Selection
• Ensure the onboarding process is managed effectively, which includes sending welcome packs
for all new starters.
• Arrange inductions with employees.
• Complete the leaver process when an employee exits.
• Log and track probations periods, escalating any issues as required.
• Complete form requests for staff in a timely manner e.g. social welfare, salary certificates
• Administer benefit schemes e.g. glasses allowance, bike to work, pension scheme etc.
Degree or equivalent Human Resource Management
• A minimum of two year’s post graduate experience working as a HR Administrator in a busy
• Experience working with a HRM System
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, get in touch today and email email@example.com.