Our not-for-profit client, in Dublin West, are urgently seeking a HR Administrator to join their HR team, for a week to week rolling contract. The successful candidate with have 1+ years’ experience in HR administration, with excellent attention to detail. The role will be working from home with the view to return to a hybrid model long term.
- Provide administrative HR support
- Manage HR mailbox via phone and email in a timely manner
- Maintain updated HR documentation, records and internal databases for all employees.
- Participating in any ad hoc HR projects as required
- Assisting with onboarding of new hires
- Processing leavers
- Any contract changes or admin
- Any additional duties as required
- 1+ years’ HR Administration experience
- HR qualification
- Excellent analytical, administration and organisation skills
- Experience working in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information please contact Maryclaire Booth - firstname.lastname@example.org or +353(0)877685520