Our client is looking for a HR Assocaite with some good generalist HR experience who is looking for a role to grow into. The role is perfect for someone who is already a HR associate, but wants to develop into a HR Advisor in the future. This role will perfectly suit a passionate and driven individual who wants to increase their knowledge and take on more responsibilities.
• Supporting the work of the HR Manager and Advisor
• Supporting the implementation of HR strategies.
• Building people capability through supporting development projects and activities.
• Talent acquisition activities.
• Generalist business support on HR related matters.
• Managing daily HR administration and being a point of contact in the HR Helpdesk.
• Ensuring the HRMS is kept up to date and accurate.
• Managing the induction and onboarding processes.
• CIPD Level 3 or working towards level 3.
• Excellent interpersonal skills – this role will be a employee facing position
• Excellent teamwork and partnership skills
• Demonstrated experience in HR supporting and assisting in employee relations matters.
• Proven experience of responsibility for day to day HR administrative tasks.
To apply or for more information please get in touch with Philip via email on Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org