A non-for-profit organisation are seeking a part time HR Advisor for an initial 6 month contract, based in West Dublin with a hybrid working model in place.
· Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries
· Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits, TA, HRBP’s, and L&D etc.) within a timely manner
· Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
· Prepare documentation for employees to include illness benefits, holidays entitlement, written references etc, where required, in order to facilitate the effective administration of the HR Operations function.
· Assist in ad-hoc HR projects
§ Minimum 3-4 years HR Advisor /Generalist experience gained within a multisite and fast paced environment with a strong foundation in all areas of HR
§ Business driven and people focused with excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing, change management and team working skills
§ Knowledge of HR process, polices & procedures, employee legislation and best practices
§ Ability in using MS Office
For more information, please forward your CV to Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org