Great opportunity for someone with a keen interest in pursuing a career within Human Resources.
This opportunity will provide the successful candidate with experience in a busy and varied HR role. The candidate will provide support across all areas of HR. The successful candidate will be supported through their CIPD over the course of two years. It is expected that the post holder will develop their skillset throughout the duration of the role and will be exposed to more areas as they progress
- Create offer packs, contracts of employments, change to contract letters & leaver letters
- Administer all new starter paperwork e.g. pre-employment checks, and references
- Manage Onboarding and Induction of new starters
- Data inputting of new starter/leavers employment details onto HR database
- Ensure all files are set up legally and kept up to date
- Ensure the maintenance of employee records
- Actively involved in recruitment process
- Help to manage day to day HR queries
- Reporting key HR metrics
- Assist with general administrative tasks
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Attend to ad hoc requests from the HR Manager
- Minute taking at formal disciplinary or grievance meetings.
- Systems training where required
- Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills including ability to manage time and prioritise effectively.
- Experience Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- Able to work independently and on own initiative within specified guidelines or processes.
- Able to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.