Cpl are supporting a well-established organisation in North Cork to recruit a high calibre HR Assistant who is passionate about Recruitment, HR and above all, standards. You will join the Recruitment, Attraction and Selection team.
This is initially an 11 month contract.
Key responsibilities within the role:
• ATS Management including application assessment, screening, online interviews and all associated reporting
• Report creation and research and data analysis
• Acting as a central point of contact for ATS to field queries and support
• Management of process flows for recruitment and administration management of ATS System
• Monthly development testing for new updates, enhancements and bug fixes
• Honours/Level 8 Degree from a recognised third level organisation.
• Excellent attention to detail with a very structured approach to tasks
• Strong IT administrative abilities (Proficient in Excel, MS Office)
• Adept at data analysis and reporting
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Excellent communication, administration, IT and reporting skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
• Professional and confident approach with an excellent work ethic.
• Ability to work under strict timelines, on your own initiative and be flexible yet accurate in your approach.
• Ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your updated CV to Grace.Lynch@cpl.ie